HOMIE HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  ContributeContribute  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

-|Hey ho yo, Treb here|-

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hunt
Admin
Hunt

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2009-01-26

-|Hey ho yo, Treb here|- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -|Hey ho yo, Treb here|-   -|Hey ho yo, Treb here|- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 6:17 pm

Bragging? Who was bragging!? *Twists himself, and picks her up over his shoulders.* Anybody wanna play catch? xD!
Back to top Go down
https://homiehq.darkbb.com
Ruby
HOMIE
Ruby

Number of posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: -|Hey ho yo, Treb here|-   -|Hey ho yo, Treb here|- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 6:30 pm

*Twists in his arms, the mud making her harder to hold onto..*

Noo!

*wraps her legs around him. *
Back to top Go down
Hunt
Admin
Hunt

PostSubject: Re: -|Hey ho yo, Treb here|-   -|Hey ho yo, Treb here|- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 6:53 pm

*Lets her slide down his arms, so he's holding her infront of his chest.* Pfft. You actually think I'd throw you? *Reaches down with the hand he had under her legs, and grabs a handful of mud, which he threw around her and hit Glory in the back of the head with.*
Back to top Go down
Ruby
HOMIE
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -|Hey ho yo, Treb here|-   -|Hey ho yo, Treb here|- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 6:56 pm

Nope, but I'm making sure you don't get the urge to...

*sits in his lap and attempts to wipe the mud off her hands onto him...*
Back to top Go down
Glory
Admin
Glory

Number of posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: -|Hey ho yo, Treb here|-   -|Hey ho yo, Treb here|- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:52 pm

*Is hit in the back of the head, then picks up two handfuls and walks up behinde Ruby.* Hey *hits her with it in the back, throws the other handful at Hunt*
Back to top Go down
Hunt
Admin
Hunt

PostSubject: Re: -|Hey ho yo, Treb here|-   -|Hey ho yo, Treb here|- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 8:10 pm

*Laughs, and tips his head, so both handfuls hit Ruby.* Way ta take one for the team, babe. xD! *Slides out from under her, grabs two handfuls, and chucks them both at Glory's head.* Catch, HOMEI!
Back to top Go down
Ruby
HOMIE
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -|Hey ho yo, Treb here|-   -|Hey ho yo, Treb here|- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 8:17 pm

*launches herself at Glory's ankles to bring him down into the mud*

thanks a lot, homie...
Back to top Go down
Glory
Admin
Glory

PostSubject: Re: -|Hey ho yo, Treb here|-   -|Hey ho yo, Treb here|- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 8:32 pm

*is taken down and Hunt misses* Ha, Nah I am okay Homie.

*Looks at Ruby* Any time ^^
Back to top Go down
Ruby
HOMIE
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -|Hey ho yo, Treb here|-   -|Hey ho yo, Treb here|- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 8:50 pm

I'll bet....

*claps two handfuls of mud to the sides of Glory's head, before scrambling away from him and hiding behind Treble*
Back to top Go down
Treble
HOMIE

Number of posts : 33

PostSubject: Re: -|Hey ho yo, Treb here|-   -|Hey ho yo, Treb here|- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 9:40 pm

*grins and stands up, two handfuls of mud in hand, which are launched at Hunt and Glory* Oopa!
*cackles and picks up two more handfuls, both aimed at Ruby* How ya doin HOMIE? *grins and throws them both.*
Back to top Go down
Ruby
HOMIE
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -|Hey ho yo, Treb here|-   -|Hey ho yo, Treb here|- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 10:16 pm

*falls over in the mud, the two handfuls of mud flying over her head.* Ha! Missed.

*throws her own at Treble*
Back to top Go down
Treble
HOMIE

PostSubject: Re: -|Hey ho yo, Treb here|-   -|Hey ho yo, Treb here|- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 10:52 pm

*jumps into the flying mud, letting it spaltter everywhere* w00t! *cackles and pulls off top, a dark purple bikini underneat.* You're goin down! *Jumps on Ruby, smearing mud everywhere*
Back to top Go down
Ruby
HOMIE
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -|Hey ho yo, Treb here|-   -|Hey ho yo, Treb here|- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 11:09 pm

*looks down at herself..*

But i'm already covered in mud.. lets get the guys..
Back to top Go down
Glory
Admin
Glory

PostSubject: Re: -|Hey ho yo, Treb here|-   -|Hey ho yo, Treb here|- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 11:36 pm

O_O

*looks at both of the girls* Whoa, come on now... Let's not play the numbers game.
Back to top Go down
Ruby
HOMIE
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -|Hey ho yo, Treb here|-   -|Hey ho yo, Treb here|- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 11:43 pm

*looks at Glory funny*

What numbers game? There are two of us, and two of you.. no numbers here.. *

*tackles Glory*
Back to top Go down
Glory
Admin
Glory

PostSubject: Re: -|Hey ho yo, Treb here|-   -|Hey ho yo, Treb here|- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 11:52 pm

Yea well for some reason I don't think Hunt is going to he- *is cut off by the tackle* Ohh.. I see.. *rolls with Ruby and ends up on top of her.* Hah! *scoops up some mud and hits her with it*
Back to top Go down
Treble
HOMIE

PostSubject: Re: -|Hey ho yo, Treb here|-   -|Hey ho yo, Treb here|- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 11:54 pm

*tackles Glory from behind* I like this game. xD *grins and pins him in the mud*
Back to top Go down
Ruby
HOMIE
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -|Hey ho yo, Treb here|-   -|Hey ho yo, Treb here|- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 12:01 am

*rubs mud into GLory's hair*

Ha, this is so much better...
Back to top Go down
Glory
Admin
Glory

PostSubject: Re: -|Hey ho yo, Treb here|-   -|Hey ho yo, Treb here|- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 12:07 am

*falls over on to Ruby, but the force of Trebles tackle flips him onto his back infront of her.* Whoa... *shakes his head and tries to stand up, but is to dizzy and falls down.* Gah, look what ye did Treble. *flicks mud at Ruby and Treble*
Back to top Go down
Hunt
Admin
Hunt

PostSubject: Re: -|Hey ho yo, Treb here|-   -|Hey ho yo, Treb here|- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 12:09 am

*From out of the mud, Hunt flies through the air, to wrap one arm around both Treble, and Ruby.* hah!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -|Hey ho yo, Treb here|-   -|Hey ho yo, Treb here|- - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-|Hey ho yo, Treb here|-
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HOMIE HQ :: Off Topic :: Introductions-
Jump to: