HOMIE HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  ContributeContribute  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

-|Hey ho yo, Treb here|-

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Treble
HOMIE

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-01-26

-|Hey ho yo, Treb here|- Empty
PostSubject: -|Hey ho yo, Treb here|-   -|Hey ho yo, Treb here|- I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 7:07 pm

Hey HOMIES, I'm glad as fuck that that HOMIE HQ is back up and running. 'Bout time we got this show on the road. =D

I guess I can start off the intro thread then. xD My real name is Amanda, AKA Mandy. And I've been a HOMIE for just about a year now. Hunt was the one to invite me. My mad love for the crazy and yet loveable duo Hunt and Glory is what inspired me to desire the rank of HOMIE. At the moment, and as far into the future as I can see, I'm going to be doing text based Role Playing and that's about it. I love all types of Role Plays, especially Modern Fantasy, though I loath Sci-Fi and... *shudders* Dare I say it... Poke RPs. Now... If I could be anything in the world... Well *coughs* I think I would be a truck; a big ass, diesel guzzling truck, that way I could roar around and spalsh through the mud.
Back to top Go down
Glory
Admin
Glory

Number of posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: -|Hey ho yo, Treb here|-   -|Hey ho yo, Treb here|- I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 7:42 pm

Well heck Treble (welcome by the way) if you wanted to roll around in the mud why don't you just ask me and Hunt?
Back to top Go down
Treble
HOMIE

PostSubject: Re: -|Hey ho yo, Treb here|-   -|Hey ho yo, Treb here|- I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 8:50 pm

Flashes a smile at Glory* Dude, I don't have to ask anyone to roll around in the mud. But you're welcome to join me if I do decide to... xD! Oh, and thank you for the welcome by the by.
Back to top Go down
Hunt
Admin
Hunt

Number of posts : 67

PostSubject: Re: -|Hey ho yo, Treb here|-   -|Hey ho yo, Treb here|- I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:50 pm

Welcome to the HQ, Treble. ^^ Glad you finally decided to make a post. =Þ
Back to top Go down
https://homiehq.darkbb.com
Ruby
HOMIE
Ruby

Number of posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: -|Hey ho yo, Treb here|-   -|Hey ho yo, Treb here|- I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:17 pm

I'll roll around in the mud with you....
Back to top Go down
Glory
Admin
Glory

PostSubject: Re: -|Hey ho yo, Treb here|-   -|Hey ho yo, Treb here|- I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:18 pm

Oh, Hunt and I are so coming to that...
Back to top Go down
Ruby
HOMIE
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -|Hey ho yo, Treb here|-   -|Hey ho yo, Treb here|- I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:19 pm

Lol, not like you'd see much...
Back to top Go down
Hunt
Admin
Hunt

PostSubject: Re: -|Hey ho yo, Treb here|-   -|Hey ho yo, Treb here|- I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:27 pm

He's just coming to that. I'm joining it. xD
Back to top Go down
Ruby
HOMIE
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -|Hey ho yo, Treb here|-   -|Hey ho yo, Treb here|- I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:30 pm

well we're gonna need a bigger mudhole...
Back to top Go down
Hunt
Admin
Hunt

PostSubject: Re: -|Hey ho yo, Treb here|-   -|Hey ho yo, Treb here|- I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:34 pm

No we won't...>>
Back to top Go down
Glory
Admin
Glory

PostSubject: Re: -|Hey ho yo, Treb here|-   -|Hey ho yo, Treb here|- I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:35 pm

*laughs and sips at his cola* Meh... Fools. The only way you are getting this *points at himself* in mud is if you drag me in ^^
Back to top Go down
Ruby
HOMIE
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -|Hey ho yo, Treb here|-   -|Hey ho yo, Treb here|- I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:47 pm

that can be arranged.
Back to top Go down
Glory
Admin
Glory

PostSubject: Re: -|Hey ho yo, Treb here|-   -|Hey ho yo, Treb here|- I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 12:04 am

*laughs* I thought one of you might say that..
Back to top Go down
Ruby
HOMIE
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -|Hey ho yo, Treb here|-   -|Hey ho yo, Treb here|- I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 12:11 am

Wouldn't you like to roll around in mud with Treble and I????

*feigns hurt*
Back to top Go down
Treble
HOMIE

PostSubject: Re: -|Hey ho yo, Treb here|-   -|Hey ho yo, Treb here|- I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 12:31 am

*chuckles lightly and looks at Ruby* Hun, he'll watch for all of two seconds while we roll around in the mud, and then join in. xD
Back to top Go down
Hunt
Admin
Hunt

PostSubject: Re: -|Hey ho yo, Treb here|-   -|Hey ho yo, Treb here|- I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 12:32 am

And meanwhile, I'm the first one in. xD
Back to top Go down
Ruby
HOMIE
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -|Hey ho yo, Treb here|-   -|Hey ho yo, Treb here|- I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 12:41 am

*Slides towards the mud pit*

Not if i get there first...

*Loses balance and falls over into the mud*

HA!!
Back to top Go down
Treble
HOMIE

PostSubject: Re: -|Hey ho yo, Treb here|-   -|Hey ho yo, Treb here|- I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 12:48 am

GAH! *jumps in after Ruby* No fair! I wanted first fall!
Back to top Go down
Ruby
HOMIE
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -|Hey ho yo, Treb here|-   -|Hey ho yo, Treb here|- I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 1:13 am

*gathers mud up in hand*

Well, you can't have first fall, but you can have first mud pie...

*dumps handful of mud ont Treble's hair*
Back to top Go down
Treble
HOMIE

PostSubject: Re: -|Hey ho yo, Treb here|-   -|Hey ho yo, Treb here|- I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 1:27 am

*cackles and falls backwards, splattering mud everywhere* w00t! *picks up two fist fulls of mud and grins at Ruby* Fine, but you get the first... *grins and dumps mud down her shirt* Mud Boobehs. xD
Back to top Go down
Ruby
HOMIE
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -|Hey ho yo, Treb here|-   -|Hey ho yo, Treb here|- I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 1:32 am

*Rolls around in the mud, before removing her shirt.. revealing bikinis*

Meh, much better...

*Throw mud at Trebs*

Your turn to post in Hunt's RP on RPGFO.. I've already posted... Razz
Back to top Go down
Glory
Admin
Glory

PostSubject: Re: -|Hey ho yo, Treb here|-   -|Hey ho yo, Treb here|- I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 9:16 am

*eye twitches* ... *takes of shirt and jumps into the mud pit and grabs a hold of Ruby and Treble's arms as he passes and makes them fall down along with him.* Hah
Back to top Go down
Treble
HOMIE

PostSubject: Re: -|Hey ho yo, Treb here|-   -|Hey ho yo, Treb here|- I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 1:16 pm

My turn? Guh bleh. Awright, I'll pull something outta my... Yeah, I'll post in it today. =)

*Falls into the mud with Glory, coming up, sputtering, a handful of mud in one hand* Told you Ruby. *grins and dumps the mud onto Glory's head*
Back to top Go down
Hunt
Admin
Hunt

PostSubject: Re: -|Hey ho yo, Treb here|-   -|Hey ho yo, Treb here|- I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 1:41 pm

*Sighs* Of course it would have to happen like that. I say I want to be the first in the mud, and everyone else gets in before I do. Even fuckin' Glory. xD! *Pulls off his shirt, and jumps in, wrapping his arms around Ruby's waist as he falls back into the mud, and whips her around so she goes in first.*
Back to top Go down
Ruby
HOMIE
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -|Hey ho yo, Treb here|-   -|Hey ho yo, Treb here|- I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 6:00 pm

*Wipes mud out of eyes as is thrown twice into it.. *

Servesyou right for snoozing and bragging....

*twists in his arms and mud pieshim in the face...*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -|Hey ho yo, Treb here|-   -|Hey ho yo, Treb here|- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-|Hey ho yo, Treb here|-
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HOMIE HQ :: Off Topic :: Introductions-
Jump to: