HOMIE HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  ContributeContribute  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wiffle Bat Wars

Go down 
+2
Hunt
Glory
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
deadlyspider
Phomie
deadlyspider

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Wiffle Bat Wars - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiffle Bat Wars   Wiffle Bat Wars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 9:22 am

*leaps grabbing joint and smacking mike in the face at the same time* ha! Now I'm good *takes a pull*
Back to top Go down
Treble
HOMIE

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Wiffle Bat Wars   Wiffle Bat Wars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 2:38 pm

*tackles Deadly, hitting him in the chest and arms* You. Do. Not. Apprehend. The. Joint. You. Wait. Your. Turn! *At every word, the wiffle bat flies down, hitting him with accentuated punches.* Now. Hand. It. Over! *Grinning, she grabs the joint and rolls off of him, jumping to her feet and taking a quick hit* niiiice.
Back to top Go down
deadlyspider
Phomie
deadlyspider

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Wiffle Bat Wars   Wiffle Bat Wars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 2:18 pm

*Rolls backwards after getting beaten up* Owsies, you hurtz mes *Smacks mike on the back with both bats before quickly leaping away* well, now Im buzzing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wiffle Bat Wars   Wiffle Bat Wars - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wiffle Bat Wars
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HOMIE HQ :: Off Topic :: Games-
Jump to: