HOMIE HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  ContributeContribute  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You said there was Coke?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Glory
Admin
Glory

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-01-26

You said there was Coke? Empty
PostSubject: You said there was Coke?   You said there was Coke? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 7:47 pm

Hey there! I am Glory, but my real name is Eric. Well when did I first hear about this... well that was probibly when Hunt and I made the Homies. Ever since then the whole Homie name has just evolved and really gained some memebers. What first drove me to join the ranks of Homies? Well... it started out with just Hunt and I messing around on RPGFO and well fromt their... people just joined in and had a good time. So that is really how that came to be. I enjoy Fantasy and Modern RPs. I don't hate Sci-Fi, but I perfer not to RP that. Now if I could be anything in the world... I would have to be the owner of the Coca Cola franchise.

It is not an addiction... it is a hobby... Wink
Back to top Go down
Treble
HOMIE

Number of posts : 33

PostSubject: Re: You said there was Coke?   You said there was Coke? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 8:52 pm

*coughs lightly* I would make a reference to the forbidden P word, but I fear for my HOMIE status. xD

I'm glad you're here Glory, we, meaning the HOMIEs, missed you like women on Jenny Craig miss Mc Donalds. *nods nods*
Back to top Go down
Hunt
Admin
Hunt

Number of posts : 67

PostSubject: Re: You said there was Coke?   You said there was Coke? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:45 pm

What P word you talkin' 'bout?
Back to top Go down
https://homiehq.darkbb.com
Treble
HOMIE

PostSubject: Re: You said there was Coke?   You said there was Coke? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:10 pm

*whispers* Pepsi...
Back to top Go down
Hunt
Admin
Hunt

PostSubject: Re: You said there was Coke?   You said there was Coke? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:14 pm

Ah...that P word...thought you was talkin' about pussy. I was about to say; "Eh? Now why the HELL wouldn't Glory want some pussy? xD!
Back to top Go down
Glory
Admin
Glory

PostSubject: Re: You said there was Coke?   You said there was Coke? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:44 pm

x.x Pepsi... what about it?
Back to top Go down
Hunt
Admin
Hunt

PostSubject: Re: You said there was Coke?   You said there was Coke? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:52 pm

Personally? It's absolute shit. So is co...ca cola. xD I pass the vote to A&W Root Beer, for the win.
Back to top Go down
Glory
Admin
Glory

PostSubject: Re: You said there was Coke?   You said there was Coke? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:53 pm

... *looks to find his beat stick* A&W is good too, but you just dissed coke. I will not stand for that x.x *cant find beat stick so will settle for a wiffle bat* Alright, prepare to die. *hits Hunt on the head*
Back to top Go down
Hunt
Admin
Hunt

PostSubject: Re: You said there was Coke?   You said there was Coke? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:55 pm

Do you realize what you just said? Me? diss Coke? Never. I dissed Coca-Cola. xD! *Sword fights the wiffle bat beating with his beat stick.*
Back to top Go down
Glory
Admin
Glory

PostSubject: Re: You said there was Coke?   You said there was Coke? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:58 pm

*Laughs and watches as hit wiffle bat is dented* ... That wasn't cool... *looks around and sees a bag sticking out from Hunt's pocket* Ha! *takes it and holds it over a sink* Dont move xD
Back to top Go down
Hunt
Admin
Hunt

PostSubject: Re: You said there was Coke?   You said there was Coke? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:00 pm

O_O! YOU WOULDN'T! *Holds perfectly still, trembling from concentration.*
Back to top Go down
Glory
Admin
Glory

PostSubject: Re: You said there was Coke?   You said there was Coke? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:01 pm

Damn that is funny *closes the bag and tosses it back to Hunt* Hell no I wouldn't, but that was funny as hell. *falls down laughing*
Back to top Go down
Hunt
Admin
Hunt

PostSubject: Re: You said there was Coke?   You said there was Coke? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:04 pm

You ass. *Catches the bag, opens it, and empties the contents into a stash-ring on his right pinky.* There...now you're safe...My pretty...
Back to top Go down
Treble
HOMIE

PostSubject: Re: You said there was Coke?   You said there was Coke? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:05 pm

... *falls over laughing* HA! Holy shit, Hunt I ain't ever seen you tremble from fear before dude bro. xD

... *blinks lightly* my pretty... *cackles*
Back to top Go down
Glory
Admin
Glory

PostSubject: Re: You said there was Coke?   You said there was Coke? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:08 pm

I know, I meen my sides are still hurting from that. Damn, that was the funniest thing I have seen in awhile. That and where you wanted to have Gideon in a dumpster with Twister.
Back to top Go down
Hunt
Admin
Hunt

PostSubject: Re: You said there was Coke?   You said there was Coke? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:13 pm

LMAO! Yeah, that was a good laugh. I was fucking busting out laughing over here, and my aunt and Dale were like: "The fuck is he laughing at?" *Turns away and lifts his hand to his face. a sniff is heard, and he turns back, blinking.* Man...you guys are mean...xD
Back to top Go down
Ruby
HOMIE
Ruby

Number of posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: You said there was Coke?   You said there was Coke? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:21 pm

Lol, Hunt, I must admit, that was pretty damned funny over here in Aus too..
Back to top Go down
Hunt
Admin
Hunt

PostSubject: Re: You said there was Coke?   You said there was Coke? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:30 pm

Of course it was. And you what's funny? Gideon PMed me asking if Twister's character and Mine should find her laying in the alley between the two buildings when we surface...xD
Back to top Go down
Ruby
HOMIE
Ruby

Number of posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: You said there was Coke?   You said there was Coke? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:31 pm

lol - now that is funny..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You said there was Coke?   You said there was Coke? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You said there was Coke?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HOMIE HQ :: Off Topic :: Introductions-
Jump to: