HOMIE HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  ContributeContribute  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mature Section and How to Gain Access

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hunt
Admin
Hunt

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Mature Section and How to Gain Access Empty
PostSubject: Mature Section and How to Gain Access   Mature Section and How to Gain Access I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 4:39 am

Yes, that's right. We have a mature section. This requires special access, though. In order to gain said access, I'm gonna need a little bit of information. That information (Subject to change without warning) is as follows, and is to be PMed to Hunt when filled out, under the title "Mature Application":

Code:
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Real Date of Birth:[/b] (mm/dd/year)
[b]RP Sample:[/b] (This is to see how you can handle mature situations. So, In the RP Sample spot, I want a brand new, never before written, RP sample. This is to ensure that can be, in fact, mature, and not a little kid about it. I'm not going to tell you what to include in the sample, if you're good enough for the Access, you'll be able to figure it out.)

Please note, you should remain active. If you do not login for two months you will loose access and have to re-apply. For clarification purposes, you must be at least 18 years of ageat the time that you send the Private Message.

Attention: If we receive any PM's the have [No title] as a subject they will be ignored, and assumed as nothing. So PLEASE give your PM's to us in the appropriate subject!

Thank you for reading this, from this point on this will be in effect. You have to read and follow all the instructions. If you are approved for Mature Access, you will receive a reply notifying you of your approval, and you will then be allowed to post in the Mature Section.

Thanks,
Administration Team.
Back to top Go down
https://homiehq.darkbb.com

Mature Section and How to Gain Access
Page 1 of 1