HOMIE HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  ContributeContribute  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Estate's OC Rooms and Floors.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hunt
Admin
Hunt

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2009-01-26

The Estate's OC Rooms and Floors. Empty
PostSubject: The Estate's OC Rooms and Floors.   The Estate's OC Rooms and Floors. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 2:42 pm

Okay, if anyone's seen the thread named 'The Estate - The Layout', then you already know what I'm about to ask. If you haven't, allow me to break it down for you. Each of the upper three floors of the estate has two wings belonging to one of the three remaining OC (Original Crew) we have here, which are Glory, Treble, and Myself. Now...I've taken the liberty of making the Second floor my own. Glory, Treble, I want you two to decide which floors you want, and how you want your room/operation wings to look, and which wings they are. If you're unsure of what I'm talking about, click the link above, and skip to the paragraphs about the second floor, where you will see that one wing is my 'quarters' while the other is more like an office.

Thanks guys,
-Hunt
Back to top Go down
https://homiehq.darkbb.com
Glory
Admin
Glory

Number of posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: The Estate's OC Rooms and Floors.   The Estate's OC Rooms and Floors. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 4:04 pm

Hot damn, I'll take the Third Floor xD
Back to top Go down
Hunt
Admin
Hunt

Number of posts : 67

PostSubject: Re: The Estate's OC Rooms and Floors.   The Estate's OC Rooms and Floors. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 4:14 pm

Well, the forth floor is gonna be like a fight club...so I guess Treble could deal with that. xD! Awright man, all I need is what you want your rooms to look like. ^^
Back to top Go down
https://homiehq.darkbb.com
Treble
HOMIE

Number of posts : 33

PostSubject: Re: The Estate's OC Rooms and Floors.   The Estate's OC Rooms and Floors. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 5:20 pm

... *fwaps Glory* Third floor is mine. *snickers* I'm prepared to Wiffle Bat War you to hell if I have to. xD!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Estate's OC Rooms and Floors.   The Estate's OC Rooms and Floors. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Estate's OC Rooms and Floors.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HOMIE HQ :: The HOMIE HQ :: HOMIE Operations-
Jump to: