HOMIE HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  ContributeContribute  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HERRO...........

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
deadlyspider
Phomie
deadlyspider

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-01-27

HERRO........... Empty
PostSubject: HERRO...........   HERRO........... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 3:07 pm

Herro, I am DS. My real name is George (I'm not telling you my last silly!) I'm irish and I enjoy most type of rolepaying (cept sci fi, too much godmodding.) I dont know what else to say. (Except my L key is STUCK and its driving me crazy) Oh yeah if I coud be anything I woud be...........(you guessed yet)..............................A SPIDER.

also just warning you, I am insane. What a Face What a Face What a Face
Back to top Go down
Hunt
Admin
Hunt

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2009-01-26

HERRO........... Empty
PostSubject: Re: HERRO...........   HERRO........... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 3:25 pm

Welcome to the HQ, DS. Glad you could make it. There's a grand opening party at the stomping grounds, tonight, but aside from that, there won't be a whole lot going on until we delve into this as a crew and build it up. So if you need anything, feel free to hit up Glory or me, man.
Back to top Go down
https://homiehq.darkbb.com

HERRO...........
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HOMIE HQ :: Off Topic :: Introductions-
Jump to: